Nau Online MBA:
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to gain knowledge and skills that will help you succeed in the business world? Consider pursuing an online MBA from Northern Arizona University (NAU). In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the NAU online MBA, including its advantages, eligibility requirements, courses, and career opportunities.
|Program Name||NAU Online MBA|
|Accreditation||Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)|
|Duration||12 months to 5 years|
|Eligibility Requirements||Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, minimum GPA of 3.0, minimum GMAT or GRE score of 500 or higher, minimum of two years of professional work experience|
|Courses Offered||Leadership and Ethics in a Global Environment, Financial and Managerial Accounting, Corporate Financial Management, Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, Strategic Management, International Business|
|Career Opportunities||Business Manager, Financial Analyst, Marketing Manager, Human Resource Manager, Operations Manager, Management Consultant, Entrepreneur, Executive Director|
|Advantages||Flexibility, affordability, quality education, diverse course offerings|
Advantages of Pursuing an Online MBA at NAU
- Flexibility: With an online MBA from NAU, you can complete your degree on your own schedule. This allows you to balance your work, family, and other responsibilities while pursuing your education.
- Affordability: NAU’s online MBA program is more affordable than many other MBA programs, making it an accessible option for students on a budget.
- Quality Education: NAU’s online MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which is a mark of quality and excellence in business education.
- Diverse Course Offerings: NAU’s online MBA program offers a variety of courses, including accounting, finance, management, marketing, and more. This allows you to tailor your education to your specific career goals.
Eligibility Requirements for NAU’s Online MBA Program
To be eligible for NAU’s online MBA program, you must meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 in your undergraduate coursework.
- A minimum GMAT or GRE score of 500 or higher (waivers are available for some students).
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience.
Courses Offered in NAU’s Online MBA Program
NAU’s online MBA program includes the following courses:
- Leadership and Ethics in a Global Environment
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
Career Opportunities for NAU Online MBA Graduates
Graduates of NAU’s online MBA program can pursue a variety of career paths, including:
- Business Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Operations Manager
- Management Consultant
- Executive Director
If you’re looking to advance your career in the business world, consider pursuing an online MBA from NAU. With its flexible schedule, affordability, quality education, diverse course offerings, and career opportunities, NAU’s online MBA program can help you achieve your goals.
- Texas A&M Corpus Christi Online MBA Reviews: Is It Worth It? March 14, 2023
- BU Online MBA [Cost, review, Acceptance rate, courses & Full coverage] February 23, 2023
- lsu online mba: ranking, reviews, cost, start dates, schedules, courses September 29, 2022
- texas a&m corpus christi online mba reviews September 29, 2022
- georgia tech mba online: Cost, requriments, Starting sal, Fee check now.! September 29, 2022
- ivy league online mba September 27, 2022
- How long does it take to complete NAU’s online MBA program?
- NAU’s online MBA program can be completed in as little as 12 months or as long as five years, depending on your schedule.
- Is financial aid available for NAU’s online MBA program?
- Yes, financial aid is available for eligible students.
- Do I need to live in Arizona to enroll in NAU’s online MBA program?
- No, you can enroll in NAU’s online MBA program from anywhere in the world.
- What is the average salary of an NAU online MBA graduate?
- The average salary of an NAU online MBA graduate is around $100,000 per year.
- How many hours per week should I expect to devote to coursework in NAU’s online MBA program?
- Students typically devote between 10 and 20 hours per week to coursework in NAU’s online MBA program.